MY RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Meet Your Friend the Inner Critic
- Meet Your Friend the Overfunctioner
- Deconstructing the Impact of Deconstruction
- Restoring Connection
Are you perplexed about why Christians talk so much about love, but can fail to be loving when you need it most? Get your copy of my book Restoring Relationship: Transforming Fear into Love Through Connection to learn how to love God and others by loving all parts of yourself.
Read my blog for resources to support your relationship will all parts of yourself – your inner family members. Connecting with them is the path to healing.
Listen to my podcast interviews to hear more about my story, my work, and how I can help you navigExit to dashboardate healing and transformation.
- @Sea with Justin McRoberts – Episode 134 with Molly LaCroix
- Becoming Boundaried – Restoring Relationships with Molly LaCroix
- The Recovering Evangelical – Overcoming the Overwhelm of Deconstructing Your Faith
- Deconstructing Mamas – Internal Family Systems – Molly LaCroix
- The Changing Faith Podcast – Molly LaCroix and Internal Family Systems
- (Re)thinking Faith – Restoring Relationship – With Molly LaCroix
- How to Heal Our Divides – An interview with HTHOD book contributor Molly LaCroix
- Experience Emerge – Molly LaCroix, LMFT: Restoring Relationship Part II
- Faith Conversations Podcast – Molly LaCroix, Episode 304
- Experience Emerge – Molly LaCroix, LMFT: Restoring Relationship (Part I)
- The Renew Podcast – Integrating Faith and Mental Health with Molly LaCroix, LMFT
- Chasing Goodness Podcast – Restoring Relationships with Molly LaCroix
- Impossible Beauty Podcast – Choosing Love Over Fear
- Confessions of a Crappy Christian Podcast – Embracing Your Inner Critic
- Faith + Mental Health – Restoring Relationship with Molly LaCroix
- Beth’s Bookcast – Interview with Molly LaCroix
- The All Gifts Podcast – How can we evolve spiritually?
- The All Gifts Podcast – Are Boundaries Cancel Culture?
- The One Inside – IFS & Why Christians Talk So Much About Love But Often Fail to be Loving
Follow me on social media for frequent tips, practices, and thoughtful guidance.
OTHER HELPFUL RESOURCES
RESTORING RELATIONSHIP – Molly LaCroix
Internal Family Systems Therapy Second Edition – Schwartz and Sweezy
Introduction to the Internal Family Systems Model – Richard C. Schwartz
You Are the One You’ve Been Waiting For – Richard C. Schwartz
The Spirit-Led Life: A Christian Encounter with Internal Family Systems – Mary Steege
The Body Keeps the Score – Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D.
Disappointment with God – Philip Yancey
Is God to Blame: Moving Beyond Pat Answers to the Question of Suffering – Gregory Boyd